MCB’s guiding principles were developed to put the client first.
- MCB believes that if we exceed our customers’ expectations consistently and cost effectively that our superior manner will distinguish ourselves as the industry leader.
- We consider our employees are our most important asset and that by being empowered and productive they have greater job satisfaction and contribute to the overall success of the company.
- To obtain a larger market share and repeat business, customers will choose us when we are easy to do business with by being fast, accurate, and flexible.
- MCB believes that you can only improve what you quantify and that the best informed decisions are based on measures using all the right information, numbers, and data.
- Innovation is necessary to grow, diversify, and remain competitive so we continually create new concepts and procedures.
- By being proactive and accurately anticipating our customers’ needs we provide superior value and increased satisfaction for our services.
- High integrity is the only acceptable behavior and is the principle that has built our company and continues to drive all aspects of our business.